Textile is the core business of our company, manufacturing yarn and ensuring outstanding quality product for local and international clients is our mainstay. TATA PAKISTAN is one of the most competitive yarn manufacturers in the country with state of the art and well-equipped manufacturing facilities. The high-end imported machines are capable of producing finest quality and flawless yarn.
100% COTTON CARDED KNITTING & WEAVING YARNS
- 6/1 to 12/1 Compact yarns
- 6/1 to 20/1 Plain yarns
100% COTTON COMBED KNITTING & WEAVING YARNS
- 10/1 to 20/1 Plain yarns
- 16/1 to 30/1 Compact yarns
100% COTTON CARDED WEAVING SIRO YARNS
- 8/1 to 12/1 Siro yarns
100% COTTON COMBED WEAVING SIRO YARNS
- 16/1 to 20/1 Siro Compact yarns
100 % COTTON CARDED SLUB YARNS
- 6/1 to 20/1
COTTON CORE RING SPUN YARNS
- 40D & 70D Core spun Spandex/Lycra ® in following counts
Ne 10/1- Ne 20/1 carded and combed for Weaving
Ne 18/1- Ne 30/1 combed Compact for Weaving
ZERO TWIST PVA CARDED & COMBED YARNS
- 12/1, 14/1 16/1, 20/1 & 30/1 PVA zero twist yarn
100% COTTON PLIED CARDED & COMBED YARNS
- 8 – 20 Carded 2 & 3 Plied Yarns
- 8 – 30 Combed 2 & 3 Plied Yarns
Cotton Polyester CVC / PC & TC Blended yarns
- Cotton Polyester CVC / PC & TC Blended yarns with count range from Ne 8/1 to 30/1 both carded & combed
* We are the only supplier in Pakistan to have Reiter UNIblend-A81 to produce Intimate blend CVC yarns.
100% COTTON COMBED COMPACT YARNS
- 20/1 – 30/1 Combed Compact for Knitting & Weaving
100% COTTON CARDED WEAVING SIRO YARNS
- 10/1 to 12/1 Siro yarns
Management and maintaining quality is an ongoing process hence at TATA PAKISTAN we strive hard to consistently improve the quality of our products. We take pride in sharing the fact that we are the first textile mill in the country and 10th in the world to achieve the USTERIZED certificate awarded by USTER technology after carefully evaluating each step of production and entire processes at TATA PAKISTAN.
We have setup a separate entity to carefully and thoroughly check each step of production and evaluate the deliverable continuously during the production process, the quality assurance staff works as an independent department and put into practice the latest industry standards to ensure expected outcomes. The systems used by climate controls labs are as per the ISO 139 standard.
We have developed a 3-tier system certified by USTER Technologies, this system check the entire process from the selection of cotton till the production of final yarn until it is delivered to the customers in order to make sure there are no flaws in the product. Every 6 months we review the feedback of our valuable customers to keep track of our performance and set milestones to bring improvement.
- According to the grade the cotton/bale are stored in the warehouses
- The stock of cotton is stored in such a way that each grade is contained separately hence while picking up the bale the right cotton grade is chosen and consistency is sustained at all points in time.
- Instruments used: Uster HVI 1000 Classing and Uster AFIS PRO
- The material is tested on AFIS PRO and then adjusted accordingly as per the results generated by the system.
- Each step s carefully executed and all the material is checked for any kind of quality issues, in case any quality issue is reported the system raises it immediately and the entire production process is halted until the necessary and sufficient steps have been taken to resolve it.
- Instruments used: USTER Tester 5 S 800 (with all modules), USTER TENSOJET 4, ZWEIGLE Hairiness Tester, ZWEIGLE TPI Tester.
- Each cone is thoroughly and vitally checked by USTER QUANTAM for quality issues at the winding stage and the results are recorded into our systems.
- The machines are efficient enough to find the quality issues and reject any bobbin which is not up to the set standard.
- Instrument used: Uster Quantum Clearers with Quantum Expert, Online Classmate, Computer Aided Yarn Clearing (CAY), Contamination removal (F-Channel).
This entire system is run by an ERP system based in India. The system is so efficient that it can promptly identify even if there is a minor technical or production related issue.
Tata Group Brands are considered to be synonymous with quality. They have earned this benchmark reputation due to the group’s emphasis and adherence to strict quality standards and a will to modify with the changing of era.
Keeping in mind its superb quality and outstanding service, its no wonder that it has managed to find customers in a large number of countries, including
News & Events
CEO Interview ICMA Magazine Nov-Dec-2022
CEO Interview ICMA Magazine Nov-Dec-2022 Kindly click on the below link; http://www.tatapakistan.com/CEO Interview ICMA Magazine.pdf Happy…
The Spin Newsletter Vol 1 June 2019
TATA PAKISTAN corporate e-newsletter titled “The Spin” covers the events and happenings at the Tata Group from January to June 2019.…
Session on Emotional Intelligence
A presentation on Emotional Intelligence was arranged at the Corporate Office. The speaker was Mr. Sirajum Muneer, who is an accomplished…
Breast Cancer Awareness Session at Corporate Office
October is internationally celebrated as Breast Cancer Awareness Month as studies have shown that early detection of breast cancer can…
Kids' Fun Fair at Island Textile Mills
A Kids' Fun Fair was arranged at Island Textile Mills, Kotri on 16th November 2019. All children living in the…